Presented by the Department of Emergency Medicine and the Continuing Education Office,
McGill University Health Centre and Continuing Professional Development, Faculty of Medicine, McGill University
A PRACTICAL COURSE IN EMERGENCY MEDICINE
A Virtual Conference
December 12th – 13th, 2022
This course is intended for primary care physicians who include Emergency Medicine in the scope of their practice. Through plenary sessions and interactive workshops, participants will learn how to approach and how to manage problems commonly seen in the Emergency Department. Controversies and new developments will be highlighted.
- LEARNING OBJECTIVES
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- assess common problems seen in the Emergency Department
- manage a wide variety of acute emergency presentations
- apply new developments to clinical care
- identify controversies in new investigations, management strategies and therapies
- optimize patient care when resources are limited
- FRAIS / FEE:
- Médecins / Physicians: $450
- Résidents / Residents: $275
- Infirmières / Nurses: $275
- Étudiantes / Students: $275
- Tarif pour un jour / One-day: $275
- Remboursement intégral moins 125$ aux annulations écrites reçues avant le 4 novembre 2022; moins 50% aux annulations écrites reçues entre le 5 et le 25 novembre 2022 et aucun remboursement après cette date.
- Full refund less $125.00 administrative fee for a written cancellation received before November 4, 2022, 50% for a written cancellation received between November 5 - 25, 2022 and no refund after that date.