Presented by the Department of Emergency Medicine and the Continuing Education Office,
McGill University Health Centre and Continuing Professional Development, Faculty of Medicine, McGill University
A PRACTICAL COURSE IN EMERGENCY MEDICINE
A Symphony in Four Movements
December 7th – 8th, 2020
This course is intended for primary care physicians who include Emergency Medicine in the scope of their practice. Through plenary sessions and interactive workshops, participants will learn how to approach and how to manage problems commonly seen in the Emergency Department. Controversies and new developments will be highlighted.
Workshops will alternate between being presented live in-person (Sessions A/B, C/D) and live on-line (Sessions B/A,D/C).
Since Montréal is currently in a Level 4 (Red – maximum alert) this course will be presented on a virtual platform only.
- FRAIS / FEE:
- en ligne / online :
Inscription jusqu’au 16 octobre / Early registration to October 16th: $650
- Médecins / Physicians: $750
- Résidents / Residents: $450
- Infirmières / Nurses: $450
- Étudiants / Students: $450
- Tarif pour un jour / One-day: $450
- ½ jour – en ligne seulement / ½ day – online only : $250
- Remboursement intégral moins 125$ aux annulations écrites reçues avant le 9 novembre 2020; moins 50% aux annulations écrites reçues entre le 10 et le 23 novembre 2020 et aucun remboursement après cette date.
- Full refund less $125.00 administrative fee for a written cancellation received before November 9, 2020, 50% for a written cancellation received between November 10 - 23, 2020 and no refund after that date.